How To Check Your Cirque du Soleil Gift Card Balance
Check Cirque du Soleil Gift Card Balance
Cirque du Soleil (French: [sɪʁk dzy sɔ.lɛj], “Circus of the Sun” or “Sun Circus”) is a Canadian entertainment company. It is the largest theatrical producer in the world. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and located in the inner-city area of Saint-Michel, it was founded in Baie-Saint-Paul on 7 July 1984, by two former street performers, Guy Laliberté and Gilles Ste-Croix.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Cirque du Soleil Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Cirque du Soleil Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter card number and PIN number with no spaces into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
- Please visit nearest store.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-877-583-8368 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on CirqueduSoleil.com and at Cirque du Soleil stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Cirque du Soleil store.