Gift Cards

How To Check Your CUSP Gift Card Balance

By  | 

Check CUSP Gift Card Balance

Since our inception in 1907, Neiman Marcus has had a rich history of supporting community. In 2013, we refined our focus and began to target our social investments toward organizations that provide enriching art education and experiences to youth… because ART changes lives. Research has proven that students who receive arts in their curriculum tend to matriculate and graduate at higher rates, score higher on the SAT, and become more creative problem solvers and engaged civic leaders. By 2017, 70% of our charitable giving will be directed to nonprofit organizations that specifically provide youth art education. The remaining 30% will continue to fund other critical programs and services. At Neiman Marcus, we also encourage our associates to be All Heart and to get involved in their local communities by investing their time, talent, or treasure.

How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?

To check your CUSP Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:

  • Online check not available. Please visit nearest store.

Check Balances At Stores:

You can access CUSP stores to get card balance services.

  • Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
  • You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
  • View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.

Check Balance With Customer Service:

Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.

  • Make a call on this number 1-800-401-2101 to dial customer support service online.
  • You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
  • You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
  • In the next step enter card number and wait.
  • You will be informed about your gift card balance.

Where Can You Use My Gift Card?

For members these cards can also be used on neimanmarcus.com and at CUSP stores.

How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?

For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.

What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?

If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of CUSP store.

Sharing is caring!