How To Check Your Harold’s Gift Card Balance
CHECK Harold’s GIFT CARD BALANCE
Harold’s Stores, Inc. was a Dallas based chain of traditional, high-end classic styled ladies and men’s specialty apparel stores. The chain operated 43 stores in 19 mid-western and southeastern states in the United States. Prior to its bankruptcy filing, the company employed 624 people.
The company was granted bankruptcy liquidation on November 10, 2008 and began liquidating its stores immediately.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Harold’s Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Harold’s stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-785-232-9648 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on Harolds.com and at Harold’s stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Harold’s store.