How To Check Your James Avery Gift Card Balance
CHECK James Avery GIFT CARD BALANCE
James Avery Craftsman is a private company that designs, manufactures, and sells jewelry, primarily Christian themed. The founder, James Avery, started the business in 1954 in Kerrville, Texas out of his (then) mother-in-law’s two-car garage with about $250 in capital. In 1954, James Avery built a workbench and fashioned a sign to hang on the garage; it read “James Avery Craftsman” and featured a candelabra logo. The business has grown to about 50 of its own stores in Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, North Carolina, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, and Texas. The company has five manufacturing plants in Hondo, Fredericksburg, Kerrville, and two in Comfort, Texas.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your James Avery Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the James Avery Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Card number and pin Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access James Avery stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-283-1770 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on JamesAvery.com and at James Avery stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of James Avery store.