How To Check Your 5 & Diner Gift Card Balance
Check 5 & Diner Gift Card Balance
In 1989, 5 & Diner was created as a place where people would be transported in time to a place where life was simpler. In the process Ken Higginbotham created the legendary 5 & Diner Restaurants. The no-holds-barred 50’s flashback theme with affordable, top-quality food including award-winning burgers and shakes.
Ken’s concept continues to evolve and expand. The 5 & Diner has become a landmark in Phoenix and a tradition for many, including movie stars, sports celebrities and our faithful guests. Today there are company-owned and franchised 5 & Diner restaurants streching from coast to coast, and we are building new diners all the time. Our first two diners were modular buildings, however we now build all our Diners on site.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your 5 & Diner Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check service is under construction. Please visit near store.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access 5 & Diner stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-602-264-5220 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on 5anddiner.com and at 5 & Diner stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of 5 & Diner store.