How To Check Your American Eagle Gift Card Balance
Check American Eagle Gift Card Balance
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. is an American clothing and accessories retailer, headquartered in the Southside Works Neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1977 by brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc., a company that also owned and operated Silverman’s Menswear. The Silvermans sold their ownership interests in 1991 to
Jacob Price of Knoxville, Tennessee. American Eagle Outfitters is also the parent company of Aerie.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your American Eagle Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the American Eagle Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get access to the page, you have to click on “Check your Balance” then you are supposed to enter the 19-digit card number and 4-digit PIN number into the specified areas.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access American Eagle stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter city, state/province, zip, or city & country in the search bar and press the button “Find A Store”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for a balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1.888.232.4535 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate on customer support instructions.
- You have to choose a helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter the card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members, these cards can also be used on ae.com and at American Eagle stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with the original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have a gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable to check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it for a new card with a PIN at one of American Eagle stores.