How To Check Your At Home Gift Card Balance
Check At Home Gift Card Balance
At Home is a “big box” retail chain specializing in home decor products based in Plano, Texas. The specialty retailer’s stores each carry over 50,000 unique items across broad product categories including furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor, and wall decor.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your At Home Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the At Home Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, Enter the card number.
- After verification via captcha, Click on the “Submit” button.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access At Home stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-941-7795 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on AtHome.com and at At Home stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of At Home store.