How To Check Your Baby Gap Gift Card Balance
Check Baby Gap Gift Card Balance
The Gap, Inc., commonly known as Gap Inc. or Gap, (stylized as GAP) is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer. It was founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company operates five primary divisions: Gap (the namesake banner), Banana Republic, Old Navy, Intermix, Weddington Way, and Athleta. Gap Inc. is the largest specialty retailer in the United States, and is 3rd in total international locations, behind Inditex Group and H&M. As of September 2008, the company has approximately 135,000 employees and operates 3,727 stores worldwide, of which 2,406 are located in the U.S.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Baby Gap Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Baby Gap Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, click on the “Check Giftcard Balance”.
- Enter the 16 digit card number and 4 digit PIN number into the specified areas.
- After verification via captcha, click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Baby Gap stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Find”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-427-7895 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Gap.com and at Baby Gap stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Baby Gap store.