How To Check Your Best Western Gift Card Balance
Check Best Western Gift Card Balance
Best Western International, Inc., operator of the Best Western Hotels & Resorts brand, operates about 4,200 hotels and motels. The chain, with its corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, operates 2,163 hotels in North America. The brand was founded by M.K. Guertin in 1946. David Kong is the president and CEO of Best Western, and Dorothy Dowling is the chief marketing officer.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Best Western Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
Check Balances At Stores:
- Please visit nearest store.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-877-227-3288 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Best Western.com and at Best Western stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Best Western store.