How To Check Your Blue Nile Gift Card Balance
Check Blue Nile Gift Card Balance
Blue Nile is an online specialty retailer of fine jewelry. Blue Nile was founded in 1999 and today is the largest online retailer of diamonds. Blue Nile is based in Seattle, Washington and competes with traditional jewelry stores such as Tiffany & Co., and online retailer stores such as James Allen, Belgium Diamonds, Ringsberry.com.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Blue Nile Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Blue Nile stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-242-2728 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the status of an eGift, email us at [email protected]
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on BlueNile.com and at Blue Nile stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Blue Nile store.