How To Check Your Brighton Gift Card Balance
Check Brighton Gift Card Balance
Brighton Collectibles (Brighton) is an accessories manufacturer and retailer, with over 195 retail stores in the United States. Brighton products are also sold in more than 7,000 boutiques nationwide. The concept for Brighton began when Terri Kravitz and Jerry Kohl, high school sweethearts, opened a specialty retail store. In 1991, Terri and Jerry launched Brighton Collectibles with a single collection of belts. Over the years, Brighton has expanded their products to include a line of coordinating accessories and footwear. A customer might choose a lipstick case that matches a wallet, earrings that match a pair of sunglasses, a handbag that matches footwear, or an entire coordinating collection consisting of multiple accessories. Luggage and home accessories are included in Brighton’s home line.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Brighton Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Brighton Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter 16 digit card number with no spaces into the “CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE” and select I AM NOT A ROBOT.
- After verification, Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Brighton stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-558-0427 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Brighton.com and at Brighton stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Brighton store.