How To Check Your Burpee Gardening Gift Card Balance
Check Burpee Gardening Gift Card Balance
For millions of Americans, weary of long winters, nothing signals spring like the arrival of their annual Burpee Catalog in the mailbox. Turning page after page and seeing the brilliant colors of vegetables and plants, perennials and annuals, awakens the imagination as loyal customers begin to plan the contents of their garden each spring. And even though the catalog itself has been a personal favorite, the reader still does not know the ending story. This is because Burpee’s highly recognized horticulturalists have been continuously bringing innovation to the seed market since 1881. Did you know that Burpee Seed Company was the first catalog in the world to offer yellow seed corn? Burpee also introduced a new cabbage variety called Surehead and an improved carrot called Long Orange. Our most recent innovations include the seedless tomato and the “Snackpack” watermelon- a personal-size healthful treat that will bring a smile to any face. Burpee seeds and plants are available for all growing zones and for all seasons and Burpee guarantees each and every product. In order to keep pace with the changing times, Burpee’s highly recognized catalog can now be viewed online. Burpee.com can be used as a one-stop-shop for gardening techniques, recipes, FAQs, etc.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Burpee Gardening Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Burpee Gardening Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, Enter the card number and PIN number into “Already have a Gift Card? Check your balance here!” field.
- After that, Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
- Please visit nearest store.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-242-5353 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Burpee.com and at Burpee Gardening stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Burpee Gardening store.