How To Check Your California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card Balance
Check California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card Balance
We opened our first restaurant In Beverly Hills in 1985. Former federal prosecutors Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax combined their passion for food with fresh high-quality ingredients to create innovative, hearth-baked pizzas such as The Original BBQ Chicken, Thai Chicken, and Jamaican Jerk Chicken, cooked in an open kitchen. The restaurant gave California a place in the pizza pantheon alongside Chicago and New York. Our California twist on global flavors resonated with guests, and almost immediately, CPK became a bustling spot for business and family gatherings.
Almost immediately after the first location opened, we expanded from California to more than 250 locations in more than 30 states and 11 countries. But it doesn’t stop there; you’ll also find us bringing smiles to the pizza aisle in your grocer’s freezer, taking the edge off travel fatigue in major airports all over the world, feeding eager fans at sports stadiums and students on college campuses.
California Pizza Kitchen completed an initial public offering in August 2000 and traded on the NASDAQ National Market under the ticker symbol CPKI. On July 7, 2011, Golden Gate Capital completed the acquisition of CPK and as a result of the acquisition, the company’s common stock is no longer publicly traded.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, Enter the card number.
- After that, Click on the “Submit” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access California Pizza Kitchen stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-351-2594 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Cpk.com and at California Pizza Kitchen stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of California Pizza Kitchen store.