How To Check Your Century 21 Gift Card Balance
Check Century 21 Gift Card Balance
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is an American real estate agent franchise company founded in 1971. The system consists of approximately 7,400 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with over 111,000 sales professionals. Century 21 Real Estate is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Century 21 Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit nearest store.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Century 21 stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-855-490-2121 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on c21stores.com and at Century 21 stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Century 21 store.