How To Check Your Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance
Check Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance
Chick-fil-A (/tʃɪkfɪˈleɪ/ chik-fil-AY, a play on the American English pronunciation of “fillet”) is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the city of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. Founded in May 1946, it operates more than 2,200 restaurants, primarily in the United States. The restaurant serves breakfast before transitioning to its lunch and dinner menu. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit nearest store.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Chick-fil-A stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-232-1864 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Chick-fil-A.com and at Chick-fil-A stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Chick-fil-A store.