How To Check Your Chico’s Gift Card Balance
Check Chico’s Gift Card Balance
Chico’s is a retail women’s clothing chain founded in 1983 by a three-person operation on Sanibel Island, Florida. Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an American women’s clothing and accessories retailer. The company was founded by Marvin and Helene Gralnick and is headquartered in Ft. Myers, Florida. Chico’s FAS operates three brands: its namesake Chico’s, White House Black Market and Soma. As of November 1, 2014, Chico’s FAS operated 1,557 women’s clothing stores in the US and Canada and sold merchandise through franchise locations in Mexico.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Chico’s Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Chico’s Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page then you are supposed to enter the 16 digit card number and 4 digit PIN number into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Chico’s stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-855-4986 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Chicos.com and at Chico’s stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Chico’s store.