How To Check Your Chop House Gift Card Balance
Check Chop House Gift Card Balance
Welcome to The Chop House restaurants, where we strive to provide each guest with friendly service in an inviting environment. Our service and our food is guaranteed!
Established in 1992 by Mike Connor with the help of family and friends, The Chop House has become one of the premier casual restaurant concepts in the Southeast, with 12 locations spread across 4 states.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Chop House Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Chop House Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, Enter the card number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Chop House stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-865-777-2677 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on TheChopHouse.com and at Chop House stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Chop House store.