How To Check Your David’s Bridal Gift Card Balance
CHECK David’s Bridal GIFT CARD BALANCE
David’s Bridal is a clothier in the United States that specializes in wedding dresses, prom gowns, and other formal wear. It is the largest American bridal-store chain. David’s Bridal currently operates more than 300 stores in 45 states, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico. It was acquired by May Department Stores in 2000, which was, in turn, bought by Federated Department Stores (the parent company of department store giant Macy’s) in 2005. On November 17, 2006, David’s Bridal was purchased by Leonard Green & Partners, on the same day that Federated also divested itself of After Hours Formalwear. On October 11, 2012, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice announced the completion of its acquisition of David’s Bridal, Inc.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your David’s Bridal Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- You can call (855) 375-9045 to check your balance .
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access David’s Bridal stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-844-400-3222 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on DavidsBridal.com and at David’s Bridal stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of David’s Bridal store.