How To Check Your DKNY Gift Card Balance
CHECK DKNY GIFT CARD BALANCE
DKNY is a New York-based fashion house specializing in fashion goods for men and women, founded in 1984 by Donna Karan. Karan worked for 15 years at Anne Klein, including 10 as its head designer. In 1984 Karan and her late husband Stephan Weiss were offered the opportunity to start their own business by the owner of Anne Klein, Takihyo LLC. The company became a publicly tradedventure in 1996.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your DKNY Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- You can check gift card balance by calling on this number 1-877-316-0975.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access DKNY stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-866-984-2118 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on donnakaran.com and at DKNY stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of DKNY store.