How To Check Your Eat’n Park Gift Card Balance
CHECK Eat’n Park GIFT CARD BALANCE
Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, with 69 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies and has adopted the motto, “the place for smiles”.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Eat’n Park Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Eat’n Park Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page,
- To check the Balance on your card, Please enter the Card # and Security Code found on your card.
- Click on the “Get Card History” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Eat’n Park stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-412-461-2000 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on EatnPark.com and at Eat’n Park stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Eat’n Park store.