How To Check Your Facebook Gift Card Balance
CHECK Facebook GIFT CARD BALANCE
Facebook is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Facebook Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Facebook Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, navigate down to the check balance link and click on the link
- It will take you to the next page .
- Enter the Gift card number into the field.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Facebook stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on Facebook.com and at Facebook stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Facebook store.