How To Check Your Fannie May Gift Card Balance
CHECK Fannie May GIFT CARD BALANCE
Fannie May is a brand of chocolates owned by Ferrero SpA. Between 2004 and 2006, the brand was run by Fannie May Confections, Inc., a confectioner based in Chicago. The first Fannie May shop was opened in 1920 by H. Teller Archibald at 11 North LaSalle Street in Chicago. Fifteen years later in 1935, Fannie May had opened 48 stores in Illinoisand its surrounding states in the Midwest.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Fannie May Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- You can check gift card balance by calling on this number 1-800-333-3629.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Fannie May stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-333-3629 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on FannieMay.com and at Fannie May stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Fannie May store.