How To Check Your Giant Eagle Gift Card Balance
CHECK Giant Eagle GIFT CARD BALANCE
Giant Eagle is a supermarket chain with stores in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana and Maryland. The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and incorporated on March 17, 1933. Supermarket News ranked Giant Eagle No. 21 in the 2012 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2011 fiscal year estimated sales of $9.3 billion. In 2005, it was the 32nd-largest privately held corporation, as determined by Forbes.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Giant Eagle Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Giant Eagle Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Giant Eagle stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-553-2324 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on gianteagle.com and at Giant Eagle stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Giant Eagle store