How To Check Your Hancock Fabrics Gift Card Balance
CHECK Hancock Fabrics GIFT CARD BALANCE
Hancock Fabrics was a specialty retailer of crafts and fabrics based in Baldwyn, Mississippi, United States. Hancock Fabrics operated as many as 266 stores in 37 states under the Hancock Fabrics name. Hancock Fabrics was established by the late Lawrence D. Hancock. All stores are in bankruptcy liquidation. As of July 27, 2016, all of the stores have closed, marking the end of the chain.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Hancock Fabrics Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Hancock Fabrics stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1 (877) 322-7427 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on hancock-fabrics.com and at Hancock Fabrics stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Hancock Fabrics store.