How To Check Your Jack in the Box Gift Card Balance
CHECK Jack in the Box GIFT CARD BALANCE
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is headquartered. The chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States and selected large urban areas in the eastern portion of the US including Texas and the Charlotte metropolitan area. The company also formerly operated the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain until Apollo Global Management bought the chain in December 2017.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Jack in the Box Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Jack in the Box Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, scroll down a bit in the right side you can see the check balance.
- Enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Jack in the Box stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-(858) 571-2121 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on JackintheBox.com and at Jack in the Box stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Jack in the Box store.