How To Check Your Kids Foot Locker Gift Card Balance
CHECK Kids Foot Locker GIFT CARD BALANCE
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries worldwide.
Although established in 1974, and founded as a separate company in 1988, Foot Locker is a successor corporation to the F. W. Woolworth Company (“Woolworth’s”), as many of its freestanding stores were former Woolworth’s locations.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Kids Foot Locker Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
- Please visit nearest store.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-991-6684 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on kidsfootlocker.com and at Kids Foot Locker stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Kids Foot Locker store.