How To Check Your Mikasa Gift Card Balance
Mikasa, a division of Lifetime Brands, Inc., is proud to be recognized worldwide as the leader in tabletop fashion in dinnerware, crystal stemware, barware, flatware and decorative accessories. Quality and great design have been synonymous with the Mikasa brand name for over a half-century.
George Aratani initially founded Mikasa as American Commercial Inc. in the state of California in 1948. Initially a dinnerware importer, Mikasa grew into a dinnerware wholesaler over the next twenty years supplying dinnerware to Bloomingdales, Macy’s, May Department Stores Company and other fine retailers. In 1957, the brand name Mikasa was introduced to the American public.
To check your Mikasa Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available .Please visit nearest store.
- Please visit nearest store.
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-866-645-2721 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
For members these cards can also be used on Mikasa.com and at Mikasa stores.
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Mikasa store.