How To Check Your Mitchell’s Fish Market Gift Card Balance
CHECK Mitchell’s Fish Market GIFT CARD BALANCE
The Mitchell’s Fish Market chain was founded by restaurateur Cameron Mitchell of Columbus, Ohio and formed part of the Cameron Mitchell Restaurants group. In 2008, the 22 restaurants were sold to Ruth’s Chris Steak House (later renamed Ruth’s Hospitality Group) for $92m. In late 2014 Landry’s, Inc acquired Mitchell’s Fish Market from Ruth’s Hospitality Group for $10 million, a fraction of the original purchasing price. The deal included 18 Mitchell’s Fish Market locations and three Cameron’s Steakhouse units. October 31,2017 Landry’s sells Mitchells Fish Market located in Homestead,Pa to Kelly Restaurant Concepts other locations not included in the sale
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Mitchell’s Fish Market Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Mitchell’s Fish Market Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Mitchell’s Fish Market stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-844-234-7833 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on mitchellsfishmarket.com and at Mitchell’s Fish Market.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Mitchell’s Fish Market.