How To Check Your PetCo Gift Card Balance
CHECK PetCo GIFT CARD BALANCE
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc., or simply Petco, is an American privately held pet retailer in the United States, with corporate offices in San Diego and San Antonio. Petco sells pet products and services, as well as certain types of live animals. Petco sells and holds fish, reptiles, small birds, hamsters, guinea pigs, and mice for adoption.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your PetCo Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the PetCo Gift Card Balance Checker.
- You may check the balance of your Gift Card by calling customer service at 1-800-853-7055.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access PetCo stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1 (877) 738-6742 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on petco.com and at PetCo stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of PetCo store.