How To Check Your Safeway Gift Card Balance
Check Safeway Gift Card Balance
Safeway, Inc. is an American supermarket chain founded in 1915. It is a subsidiary of Albertsons after being acquired by private equity investors led by Cerberus Capital Management in January 2015. Safeway’s primary base of operations is in the western and central United States, with some stores located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Eastern Seaboard. The subsidiary is headquartered in Pleasanton, Alameda County, California, with its parent company headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Safeway Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Safeway Gift Card Balance Checker.
- On the page, see the heading “Buy Online* and Customize” and below it a “link” Visit Gift Card Mall” and see the next page.
- On the page see at the top and see the card options and button “check balance”
- Press the button and see the heading “balance and activation”.
- Enter your card number and press the button “Next” and after that choose balance to see the balance.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Safeway stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-413-5003 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Safeway.com and at Safeway stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Safeway store.
How To Get Safeway Mobile App?
If you want to download mobile then you can use this links mentioned below.