How To Check Your SaveMart Supermarkets Gift Card Balance
CHECK SaveMart Supermarkets GIFT CARD BALANCE
Save Mart Supermarkets (also known as The Save Mart Companies) is an American grocery store operator. It owns and operates stores under the names of Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky and FoodMaxx. The stores are located in northern California and northern Nevada.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your SaveMart Supermarkets Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the SaveMart Supermarkets Gift Card Balance Checker.
- check the balance of an existing store gift card, please call 800-924-2959.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access SaveMart Supermarkets stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-692-5710 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on savemart.com and at SaveMart Supermarkets stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of SaveMart Supermarkets store.