How To Check Your Southwest Airlines Gift Card Balance
CHECK SOUTHWEST AIRLINES GIFT CARD BALANCE
Southwest Airlines Callsign WN SWA SOUTHWEST Founded March 15, 1967 Commenced operations June 18, 1971 Operating bases Atlanta Baltimore Chicago–Midway Dallas–Love Denver Houston–Hobby Las Vegas Los Angeles Oakland Orlando Phoenix–Sky Harbor Focus cities Austin Fort Lauderdale Nashville Sacramento San Diego San Jose (CA) St. Louis Tampa Frequent-flyer program Rapid Rewards Fleet size 706 Destinations 100 Company slogan “Low fares. Nothing to hide. That’s Transparency”.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR SOUTHWEST AIRLINES GIFT CARD BALANCE?
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Southwest Airline Giftcard Balance Checker
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT TERMINALS:
You can also access gift card balances at Southwest Airline Terminals.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1 (800) 435-9792 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.