How To Check Your Speedway Gift Card Balance
CHECK Speedway GIFT CARD BALANCE
Speedway LLC is the nation’s second largest chain of corporate-owned convenience stores. Speedway is headquartered in Enon, Ohio, United States with locations operating under its namesake brand along the Midwestern and East Coast of the United States. Speedway LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Marathon Petroleum Corporation and is the largest chain in central Ohio. Central to Speedway’s brand is its Speedway Rewards loyalty program.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Speedway Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
- Please visit nearest store.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-643-1948 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on Speedway.com and at Speedway stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Speedway store.