How To Check Your Stater Brothers Gift Card Balance
CHECK Stater Brothers GIFT CARD BALANCE
Stater Bros. Markets is a privately held supermarket discount chain, based in San Bernardino, California, consisting of 169 stores located throughout Southern California. It was founded in Yucaipa, California on August 17, 1936 by Cleo and Leo Stater (with help from younger brother Lavoy) when they purchased the original Stater Bros.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Stater Brothers Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
- Please visit nearest store.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-855-782-8377 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on staterbros.com and at Stater Brothers stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Stater Brothers store.