How To Check Your Swatch Gift Card Balance
CHECK Swatch GIFT CARD BALANCE
Swatch is a Swiss watchmaker founded in 1983 by Nicolas Hayek and a subsidiary of The Swatch Group. The Swatch product line was developed as a response to the “quartz crisis” of the 1970s and 1980s, in which Asian-made digital watches were competing against traditional European-made mechanical watches.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Swatch Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Swatch Gift Card Balance Checker.
- You can call on this number 1-(888) 527-9942 for check you balance
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Swatch stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-866-379-2824 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on swatch.com and at Swatch stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Swatch store.