How To Check Your The Great Indoors Gift Card Balance
CHECK The Great Indoors GIFT CARD BALANCE
The Great Indoors was a chain of home decor stores in the United States, founded by Sears in 1997.
The Great Indoors were approximately 140,000 square feet each. Employing nearly 300 employees for each store. Stores were organized around the four main rooms of the home — kitchen, bath, bedroom and the great room — with a fifth area devoted to floors and walls. each store will showcase approximately 75 lifestyle vignettes with more than 50,000 items to help customers visualize solutions for their own rooms.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your The Great Indoors Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
- Please visit nearest store.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number (480) 281-9098 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used at The Great Indoors stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of The Great Indoors store.