How To Check Your The Walking Company Gift Card Balance
CHECK The Walking Company GIFT CARD BALANCE
The Walking Company, Inc., is a United States-based comfort footwear company and subsidiary of The Walking Company Holdings, Inc., that was founded in 1991 in Chatsworth, California.
Co-founders Steve Adler and Jim Argyropoulos created the plan for The Walking Company (formerly The Walking Store) after Argyropoulos’ return from a vacation in Europe, where he was inspired by European footwear designs.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your The Walking Company Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Online check not available. Please visit near store.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
- Please visit nearest store.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1 (800) 642-9265 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on thewalkingcompany.com and at The Walking Company stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of The Walking Company store.