How To Check Your Tom Thumb Gift Card Balance
Check Tom Thumb Gift Card Balance
Tom Thumb is a chain of supermarkets in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. It operate under the names Tom Thumb—traditional grocery stores; Flagship Tom Thumb—high end stores, usually in affluent areas. It makes up part of the Southern division of Albertsons. It is (as of May 2015) the number two supermarket in the competitive Dallas/Fort Worth area (in terms of market share) behind Walmart, but only when combined with sister stores Albertsons and Market Street.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Tom Thumb Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Tom Thumb Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Tom Thumb to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-877-723-3929 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on tomthumb.com and at Tom Thumb stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Tom Thumb store.