How To Check Your Trader Joes Gift Card Balance
CHECK Trader Joes GIFT CARD BALANCE
Trader Joe’s is an American chain of grocery stores based in Monrovia, California, owned by a German private equity family trust. By 2015, it was a competitor in “fresh format” grocery stores in the United States. As of October 12, 2017, Trader Joe’s had 474 stores nationwide in 43 states and in Washington, D.C.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Trader Joes Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Trader Joes Gift Card Balance Checker.
- You can check balance by calling on this number 1-888-556-6450
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Trader Joes stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-888-556-6450 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on TraderJoes.com and at Trader Joes stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Trader Joes store.