How To Check Your Travelocity Gift Card Balance
CHECK Travelocity GIFT CARD BALANCE
Travelocity.com is an American Online Travel Agency. The website is owned by a subsidiary of Expedia, Inc. American Airlines began offering customer access to its electronic reservation system, Sabre, in 1978 to travel agencies, and in the mid-1980s on CompuServe and GEnie to consumers under the “eAAsySabre” brand name. This service was extended to America Online in the 1990s. The CEO of the eAAsySabre was Kathy Misunas.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your Travelocity Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Travelocity Gift Card Balance Checker.
- You can check gift card balance by calling on 1-877-427-7473.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access Travelocity stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-871 472 5116 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on Travelocity.com and at Travelocity stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Travelocity store.