How To Check Your True Value Gift Card Balance
CHECK True Value GIFT CARD BALANCE
The True Value Company is an American retailer-owned hardware cooperative with over 4,000 independent retail locations worldwide. Members of the True Value cooperative own their individual stores and operate independently of True Value Company.
A number of different retail identities are supported by True Value Company, including True Value (hardware and home center stores), Grand Rental Station, Party Central, and Taylor Rental (equipment and party rental), Induserve Supply (commercial supplies), Home & Garden Showplace (nursery and garden center stores) as well as affiliate stores that purchase from True Value Company but do not use any of the national store identities.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To check your True Value Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the True Value Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page, you have to enter the Gift Certificate Code into the specified areas.
- Click on the “Check Balance” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
CHECK BALANCES AT STORES:
You can access True Value stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-877-502-4641 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on TrueValue.com and at True Value stores.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of True Value store.