How To Check Your Walgreens Gift Card Balance
Check Walgreens Gift Card Balance
The Walgreen Company (simply Walgreens, or sometimes archaically Walgreen) is an American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. As of August 31, 2016, the company operated 8,175 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was founded in Chicago, Illinois, in 1901. The Walgreens headquarters office is in the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
How To Check Your Gift Card Balance?
To check your Walgreens Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- Click on this link. This will take you to the Walgreens Gift Card Balance Checker.
- In the next step as you get an access to the page then you are supposed to enter the 19 digit card number and 4 digit PIN number into the specified areas.
- After verification via captcha, click on the “Search” button.
- You can check the details of your gift card.
Check Balances At Stores:
You can access Walgreens stores to get card balance services.
- Use Store Locator in order to access the address of your nearby stores.
- You have to enter zip code or state name in the search bar and press the button “Search”.
- View the results and select the nearest store location to visit.
Check Balance With Customer Service:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-877-248-5555 to dial customer support service.
- After that listen, the instructions of customer service.
- Press the helpline extensions to check balance.
- As you will choose the extension after a beep, enter your card number.
- Wait for a while to hear about your remaining balance.
Where Can You Use My Gift Card?
For members these cards can also be used on Walgreens.com and at Walgreens stores.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
What You Can Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of Walgreens store.