How To Check Your Xbox Live Gift Card Balance
CHECK Xbox Live GIFT CARD BALANCE
Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft. It was first made available to the Xbox system in November 2002. An updated version of the service became available for the Xbox 360 console at the system’s launch in November 2005, and a further enhanced version was released in 2013 with the Xbox One.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE ON PC?
To check your xbox live Gift Card Balance online, here’s what you go to do:
- In a web browser, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- After signing in, you can do one of the following to check your account balance:
- Select Home. The balance in your account, including expiring balances, is displayed under Money & gift cards.
- To view more details about your balance, select Payment & billing, and then select Payment Options. You may be prompted to sign in again. This displays the balance in your account, including expiring balances, and options to add more money to your account.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE ON Xbox One console?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Sign in.
- Scroll down and select your account to sign in.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Under Account, select Payment & billing. Your account balance appears near the bottom of the screen.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GIFT CARD BALANCE ON Xbox 360 console?
- Sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- From the Dashboard, go to settings and then Account.
- Select Manage Payment Options.
- Your account balance appears at the top of the list.
CHECK BALANCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Follow this method If you want to get customer service support for balance check.
- Make a call on this number 1-800-469-9269 to dial customer support service online.
- You are required to carefully concentrate customer support instructions.
- You have to choose helpline extension for card balance.
- In the next step enter card number and wait.
- You will be informed about your gift card balance.
WHERE CAN YOU USE MY GIFT CARD?
For members these cards can also be used on xboxlive.com and at xbox live store.
HOW CAN YOU REPLACE A STOLEN OR LOST GIFT CARD?
For lost or stolen gift cards please go to your nearest store with your original receipt. It can only be replaced with original receipt.
WHAT YOU CAN DO IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD WITHOUT A PIN?
If you have gift card without a PIN, you cannot use it online but you can use it at a store. You are unable check the balance of your gift card without a PIN but you can operate it in for a new card with a PIN at one of xbox live store.